I also think that part of getting out of your hibernation is ADMITTING where you are right now…and not passing judgement
ADMITTING WHERE YOU ARE AND NOT PASSING JUDGEMENT!
There is A LOT of power in giving voice to your issues, breathe life into them (ie don’t just stew over them in your head by either saying it out loud to yourself/partner/friends, writing it down) and being in that space.
Give it life, admit it, take its power away from it.
What I have to admit
- my jeans are super tight
- i’m REALLY struggling with exercise, I feel it’s punishment
- i’m still hung-up with the past
- i’m actually happy and am learning how to be content
Then I think if you can get past the idea of where you are with NO judgement..you get to move onto an action plan. Remember that hibernation and the coming out of it is a process.
My action plan
- said I’m struggling with exercise to Miz in an attempt to glean light into how to make exercise a part of my life and not just a tool to lose weight.
- addressing some of my food issues and learning to fuel my body with food that makes me feel energetic, balanced and focused
- re-affirm my progress in my soul, and know that the jeans will catch up.
The idea is to take the sacred tight-grip that drama-filled mind swirling does.
- Breathe life into it
- Admit it
- Don’t judge
- Make a plan, when you’re ready